Installing tile in any home, weather an older home or new construction, will automatically enhance the aesthetic look and feel of the home, modernizing it and giving it the look of luxury and class. Upgrading to tile will not only improve the appearance of your home, but also adds additional value to your home. Tile is cost effective and easy to maintain over the years, it is also amongst the most durable material you can choose from, which gives clients a peace of mind. Adding tile gives you as the home owner, the capability to add your own unique style to the home since there is such a large variety of different sizes, colors, and textures that you can choose from!
Where can tile be installed?
There is virtually no limit to where tile can be installed, which means, no matter what your decoratating taste is, weather Contemporary or Traditional , UniGrout will transform your house into the home of your dreams. The possibilities are endless!
Step by Step Installation Process
1. Demolition: The proper removal of the existing tile and grout involves stratigic technique and safety precautions. UniGrout technitian's are specially trained on procedures that produce minimal dust and debris. We always pay close attention, not to damage any of the surrounding areas. At UniGrout, we encourage all of our technician's to maintain a clean and safe working area and provide quality and professional care with all our clients!
2. Preparation: At UniGrout we are dedicated to ensuring that the preparation of the subfloor surface process is done with great care and attention to detail, since we know that proper preparation of the subfloor is vital to ensure a durable and low maintenance tile installation.
3. Installation: Tile setting takes great precision and accuracy which only comes with years of on hand experience from our professional technitians!
4. Grouting: The right grout color is key, when putting the finishing touches on your work of art. Our company only uses top notch products! Sanded grout, which is usally used for flooring applications and non-sanded grout for wall applications. We are committed to only choosing products and materiasl of the highest standard of quality!
5. Sealing: This is a imperative part of the process. We use a special sealer to waterproof and lock-in original grout color. It will help your grout and tile keep their original beauty for many years!
For more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions